Haribo Alphabet Letters
Taste test: These gummies came in a variety of colors, with shapes like every letter of the alphabet, each about an inch tall. If you were particularly hungry, I suppose you could open the bag and eat some right away. But a far better use is to play with them to spell out various words. If you can't find all the letters that you need, you can bite into some letters to modify them — for example, changing a B into and R or an O into a C.
As for the taste, we found that they had good fruit flavors and were quite chewy but not particularly moist. Great for playing with, but merely good for eating.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fruit gummy smell.
From the package: “Gummi candy” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (70 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (423 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (379 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (59 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road