Taste test: This package contained two wafer-hazelnut sandwiches, each in its own gold foil tray, stacked on top of each other. Each one measured a bit over two inches on each side and was just a nudge under half an inch thick. The wafers containing the sandwich had a waffle-like pattern on their exteriors, and the filling was impressively thick.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and a filling that pretty much tasted like Nutella. It wasn't as liquidly like Nutella out of the jar, but it wasn't entirely solid either. The picture on the wrapper showed some bits of hazelnut embedded into the filling; we couldn't see any obvious signs of this, but we could taste them. Very good, we enjoyed these with cold milk! One is plenty for a nice light snack, but since they provided two, that was even better!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Nutella.
From the package: “2x Knusper Snack”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Austria (4 reviews)
- Chocolate (1712 snacks)
- Sandwiches (266 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baltic Deli & Cafe, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road