Taste test: We've tried many brands of chocolate-coated peanut butter wafer bars before, with great results in each case, and this was one was no exception. These store-brand ones came six twin-packs to the box. Each piece was generously big, and if it wasn't big enough, you could always eat both members of the twin pack back-to-back. If you weren't hungry enough for even one bar, they were easy to break apart and share.
There were two peanut butter layers in between three wafers in each one, with lots of peanut butter in each layer. Great crunchy texture, great taste. The chocolate coating was a bit melty on the fingertips. Still, great!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great sweet PB and chocolate smell.
From the package: “You'll go nuts over our peanut butter wafer bars. Treat yourself to delicious peanut butter sandwiched between crispy wafers and a rich chocolate flavored coating. Good thing they come in packages of two!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Hannaford Bros. Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Hannaford. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road