Taste test: We've tried many brands of chocolate-coated peanut butter wafer bars before, with great results in each case, and this was one was no exception. These store-brand ones came six twin-packs to the box. Each piece was generously big, and if it wasn't big enough, you could always eat both members of the twin pack back-to-back. If you weren't hungry enough for even one bar, they were easy to break apart and share.
There were two peanut butter layers in between three wafers in each one, with lots of peanut butter in each layer. Great crunchy texture, great taste. The chocolate coating was a bit melty on the fingertips. Still, great!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great sweet PB and chocolate smell.
From the package: “You'll go nuts over our peanut butter wafer bars. Treat yourself to delicious peanut butter sandwiched between crispy wafers and a rich chocolate flavored coating. Good thing they come in packages of two!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Hannaford Bros. Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road