Hands Off My Chocolate Milk Meets Dark
Taste test: This Belgian chocolate bar took an unusual shape, as instead of the usual rectangular sections, it was 14 conjoined circles, arranged in rows of five, four and five. It also had the word "mine" in a different font atop each section, save for one section that was labeled "yours." The circles were reasonably easy to break off, and as it said on the wrapper, each one was just the right size to pop into the mouth.
The flavor was described as "Milk Meets Dark," but from the outside it looked to be all milk chocolate. Ditto for the internals of each one, there was no sign of a darker area of chocolate. The pieces didn't melt easily in the hands, but they melted nicely in the mouth, with a taste that was mostly milk chocolate but with maybe a hint of dark. Very smooth, very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good rich milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in Belgium” ... “Fits in your mouth perfectly”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road