Hallon/Lakrits Skalle Gelatinfri Skum!
Taste test: These pieces of licorice had a rather unusual shape — particularly as licorice goes — with each formed into a skull, complete with crossbones covering the mouth. They also had an unusual color split, divided between pink and black, with the line of division within the uniform shape varying from one piece to the next.
With some help from Google's translator, we determined that the flavor of the pink side was supposed to be raspberry. We bit in to find a soft, chewy feel and a taste that was mostly a mild black licorice. There was probably a hint of raspberry too, but not a super strong one that I would have specifically identified if not for the translator. A fun shape and a good taste!
Shop: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong licorice smell.
Online store: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Sweden (27 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Licorice (24 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road