Hallon/Lakrits Skalle Gelatinfri Skum!
Taste test: These pieces of licorice had a rather unusual shape — particularly as licorice goes — with each formed into a skull, complete with crossbones covering the mouth. They also had an unusual color split, divided between pink and black, with the line of division within the uniform shape varying from one piece to the next.
With some help from Google's translator, we determined that the flavor of the pink side was supposed to be raspberry. We bit in to find a soft, chewy feel and a taste that was mostly a mild black licorice. There was probably a hint of raspberry too, but not a super strong one that I would have specifically identified if not for the translator. A fun shape and a good taste!
Shop: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong licorice smell.
Online store: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Sweden (27 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (431 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (385 snacks)
- Licorice (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Nick Flattes in Iceland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road