Gummi Factory Original Gummi Fün Mix Gummi Party
Taste test: With the vast variety of gummies now available, it makes for some tough choices when I'm in the snack aisle, so I appreciated the idea behind these — throw all manner of flavors and shapes into one bag, and get all the selection without having to buy a dozen bags.
The bag made it clear that it was a random selection, rather than a standard assortment. There were definitely some repeats within the bag, but still quite a few different kinds, including bears, worms, fish and several that I didn't know what they were supposed to be. The most common ones were kind of dome-shaped with a red and white design like peppermint candies. All of them tasted about the same, with a similar fruit taste, regardless of shape or color. They weren't the best gummies ever, a good step below your average Haribo, but they were still pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fruity gummy smell.
From the package: “Up to 18 varieties” ... “Give your taste buds a party with New Original Gummi Fun Mix. Mix It Up. Mash It Up. Live It Up™.” ... “Every bad does not contain every variety.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Promotion in Motion, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road