Taste test: This candy bar from Poland had three wafer layers inside, separated by chocolate cream layers, with a thin chocolate coating on the exterior.
It had a soft crunch and a fairly light feel, with an intense chocolate flavor. If my fridge hadn't been empty, I would have had a glass of cold milk with it, and I think that would have made it even better, but it still was fine on its own, not overly sweet. Good bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Wafel przekładany kremem kakaowym w czekoladzie” ... “Chocolate-coated wafer bar with cocoa cream”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baltic Deli & Cafe, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road