Taste test: This candy bar from Poland had three wafer layers inside, separated by chocolate cream layers, with a thin chocolate coating on the exterior.
It had a soft crunch and a fairly light feel, with an intense chocolate flavor. If my fridge hadn't been empty, I would have had a glass of cold milk with it, and I think that would have made it even better, but it still was fine on its own, not overly sweet. Good bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Wafel przekładany kremem kakaowym w czekoladzie” ... “Chocolate-coated wafer bar with cocoa cream”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road