Taste test: This rectangular candy bar was all one section, with a grooved indent that went all the way around the top of the bar.
Upon biting in, it had a very moist feel to it, as the chocolate was creamy, and in the mouth it became almost gooey. The taste was pretty good, a very acceptable milk chocolate taste, not overly sweet, so you could enjoy this candy without a beverage, but because of the gooey feel, I went for a glass of milk before continuing eating the bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “A Darker Shade of Milk Chocolate” ... “Manufactured in a factory that handles tree nuts, wheat and milk ingredients.” ... “Green & Black's is certified organic by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)” ... “Made in Italy” ... “Suitable for vegetarians”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Green & Black's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road