Taste test: This was Wal-Mart's store-brand take on the popular peanut-butter-and-chocolate wafer bar. The box had six twin-packs of large wafer bars. It's a great formula for deliciousness — all of the other kinds we've tried were quite good, as was this one.
There was a light crunch, but a fairly dense feel, with lots of peanut butter and lots of chocolate. It all went together quite well. Two of the bars was quite a generous portion, so I suppose you could eat half a pack, but the fact that they were wrapped together and tasted so good with cold milk had me eating both in rapid succession.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice PB and chocolate smell. Sweet and intense.
From the package: “Great Quality. Great Price. Guaranteed. Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be satisfied with every Great Value product.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road