Taste test: This package contained two layers of 11 detachable wafers each, with each piece quite thin. There were two layers of creme, surrounded by three wafer layers, in each piece. One side had a grid pattern that aligned with the edges of the pieces, while the other side had a diagonal grid.
I crunched in to find a very soft feel, even lighter than your typical wafers, with a good mix of vanilla and pineapple flavor. The pineapple was sweet, much like actual pineapple, and fairly strong, but it wasn't over the top in either respect. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pineapple juice.
From the package: “Product of Brazil/Producto de Brasil” ... “Vanilla wafers filled with pineapple flavored creme.” ... “Serving Size 5 wafers (32g)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Goya Foods Inc
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road