Taste test: This thick, wide bar (our first-ever snack review from Slovakia!) had a chocolate coating over all of the edges, with no coating on top or bottom, exposing a narrow grid on the wafer surface, aligned diagonally in the case of the top.
I bit in to find a nice crisp crunch and light feel, with the profile revealing five wafer layers surrounding four creme ones. There was a very rich taste from the chocolate and nougat creme, and it went very well with a glass of cold milk. Great!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “tradycyjky wafelek kremen przekładanyz” ... “Made in Slovakia”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: I.D.C. Holding, a.s. (Slovakia)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road