Taste test: This thick, wide bar (our first-ever snack review from Slovakia!) had a chocolate coating over all of the edges, with no coating on top or bottom, exposing a narrow grid on the wafer surface, aligned diagonally in the case of the top.
I bit in to find a nice crisp crunch and light feel, with the profile revealing five wafer layers surrounding four creme ones. There was a very rich taste from the chocolate and nougat creme, and it went very well with a glass of cold milk. Great!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “tradycyjky wafelek kremen przekładanyz” ... “Made in Slovakia”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: I.D.C. Holding, a.s. (Slovakia)
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road