Taste test: This large, thick, single-serving wafer bar had four chocolate layers surrounded by five wafer layers, with a chocolate coating that went around the edges but largely skipped the top and bottom (save for some spillover). The picture showed a diagonal grid on the top wafers, but the actual grid ran parallel with the edges, and it was tighter grid.
I crunched in to find a nice, crisp feel, very light, with lots of tasty, creamy chocolate. Great with milk. It tended toward making crumbs, so I'd recommend eating this one over a plate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, rich milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Smak po brzegi”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road