Taste test: This smallish, wafer-filled bar had an unusual profiled, with a domed top and sides that slanted outward from the flat bottom to meet the domed portion. The outside was a thin layer of milk chocolate, thin enough that some of the light wafer showed through, with some stripes of darker chocolate on top. The whole thing was breakable into three sections.
I bit in to find that the trapezoidal-profiled bottom was the wafer part, and the domed top was filled with salted caramel cream. There was also a thin wafer dome underneath the chocolate coating. There was a soft crunch initially, and things got very creamy after that, with a rich caramel and chocolate taste but light feel overall. Very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel smell.
From the package: “Decorated wafer filled with salty caramel cream 61.5% in milk chocolate 26.6%”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (90 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
- Wafer bars (132 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road