Taste test: This smallish, wafer-filled bar had an unusual profiled, with a domed top and sides that slanted outward from the flat bottom to meet the domed portion. The outside was a thin layer of milk chocolate, thin enough that some of the light wafer showed through, with some stripes of darker chocolate on top. The whole thing was breakable into three sections.
I bit in to find that the trapezoidal-profiled bottom was the wafer part, and the domed top was filled with salted caramel cream. There was also a thin wafer dome underneath the chocolate coating. There was a soft crunch initially, and things got very creamy after that, with a rich caramel and chocolate taste but light feel overall. Very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel smell.
From the package: “Decorated wafer filled with salty caramel cream 61.5% in milk chocolate 26.6%”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (88 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (330 snacks)
- Wafer bars (128 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road