Gonyek Classic Chin Chin Dough Crunch
Taste test: This bag contained smallish, nugget-like snacks with a golden beige color and generally squarish shapes but many variations that were far from square.
We crunched in to find a fairly dense feel, with a bit of a pop upon crunching in, but without the crisp feel of a pretzel nugget. There was slightly sweet taste at first, getting a bit sweeter during the chewing process but still pretty mild, kind of like a toned-down fried dough flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, but lightly sweet.
From the package: “Ingredients: Enriched Flour, Water, Com Oil, Sugar, Salt Margarine, Baking Powder” ... “Serving Size: 18 pieces (30 g) Servings Per Container about 3.5” ... “No Cholesterol”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Gonyek Enterprises Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Sweet Chips (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tropical Foods, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road