Taste test: This package contained a tray, separated into two sections and holding 24 wafer rolls in all, with a spiral stripe chocolate running around the outside of each, contrasting with the rest of the beige dough.
We crunched in to find a nice light, crumbly feel and good helping of chocolate flavor. The center of each tube was mostly hollow, with just some areas of chocolate creme attached to the wafers, but as with most snacks like this, it was tough to stop eating them.
The ratio of chocolate to beige on the outside was about the opposite in reality of what was pictured on the box, and the picture also showed way more chocolate in the center than there actually was.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road