Taste test: I knew from the picture on the wrapper than this bar had at its center a wafer bar with four wafer layers surrounding three creme layers, but when I unwrapped it, it sure didn't look like it — this bar had one of the bumpiest exteriors you'll ever see. In addition to the wafer, the bar promised caramel, crisped rice and peanuts, plus a chocolate coating over the whole thing. The bumps on the outside turned out to be the crisped rice and peanuts.
The taste of all that stuff was pretty good, though the caramel and peanuts weren't very noticeable. The wafer center added a soft crunch. A decent candy bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and peanuts smell, hint of caramel.
From the package: “Chocolate flavour covered wafer with caramel, crisped rice and peanuts”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Chocolate (1763 snacks)
- Bars (939 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (335 snacks)
- Wafer bars (132 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Revere Beach Food Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road