Taste test: I knew from the picture on the wrapper than this bar had at its center a wafer bar with four wafer layers surrounding three creme layers, but when I unwrapped it, it sure didn't look like it — this bar had one of the bumpiest exteriors you'll ever see. In addition to the wafer, the bar promised caramel, crisped rice and peanuts, plus a chocolate coating over the whole thing. The bumps on the outside turned out to be the crisped rice and peanuts.
The taste of all that stuff was pretty good, though the caramel and peanuts weren't very noticeable. The wafer center added a soft crunch. A decent candy bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and peanuts smell, hint of caramel.
From the package: “Chocolate flavour covered wafer with caramel, crisped rice and peanuts”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road