Godiva Signature Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
Taste test: This package had the same arrangement of tiny chocolate bars as the milk chocolate version, with eight gold-wrapped bars inside a cardboard case, each bar divided into six sections.
The change here was adding crunchy bits of caramel and salt into the already excellent milk chocolate. The result was just as good as that sounds, with the great chocolate rush enhanced by the sweet caramel and contrasting salt. So good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice creamy, rich milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Serving size 3 bars” ... “Product of Turkey” ... “Rich & creamy milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Godiva Chocolatier Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road