Taste test: A couple of funny things to start, the first being that Godiva has traditionally been an elite brand, and yet they're now selling Godiva chocolate bars at Dollar Tree. Second, the front of the wrapper mentioned Belgium not once, but twice, and yet the back said that it was actually made in Turkey.
The bar had four sections, each topped with a raised shield bearing an even more raised Godiva lion, with an interior caramel filling. (If we can add a third funny thing, the lion's head was upside-down relative to the wrapper!) The milk chocolate had a soft feel, and the caramel was liquidy. Both were smooth and tasted great — chocolate and caramel is usually a winning combination, and Godiva did it well.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate caramel smell, but good.
From the package: “Product of Turkey” ... “Milk chocolate with smooth caramel filling”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Godiva Chocolatier Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road