Taste test: A couple of funny things to start, the first being that Godiva has traditionally been an elite brand, and yet they're now selling Godiva chocolate bars at Dollar Tree. Second, the front of the wrapper mentioned Belgium not once, but twice, and yet the back said that it was actually made in Turkey.
The bar had four sections, each topped with a raised shield bearing an even more raised Godiva lion, with an interior caramel filling. (If we can add a third funny thing, the lion's head was upside-down relative to the wrapper!) The milk chocolate had a soft feel, and the caramel was liquidy. Both were smooth and tasted great — chocolate and caramel is usually a winning combination, and Godiva did it well.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate caramel smell, but good.
From the package: “Product of Turkey” ... “Milk chocolate with smooth caramel filling”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Godiva Chocolatier Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road