I thought at first that it was maybe the same bar as the Ülker one, as both had two kinds of chocolate, plus a chocolate cookie inside — and this one boasted "Double Chocolate" but the other one called the inside "Bitter Chocolate Cream" while this one said "Chocolate Ganache" and tasted different. The cookie had a light crunch, and the multiple kinds of chocolate worked well together. I liked this one, but not quite as much as the Ülker bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chocolate smell.
From the package: “Layer of Cocoa Biscuit & Chocolate Ganache in Milk Chocolate” ... “Product of Turkey”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Godiva Chocolatier Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road