I thought at first that it was maybe the same bar as the Ülker one, as both had two kinds of chocolate, plus a chocolate cookie inside — and this one boasted "Double Chocolate" but the other one called the inside "Bitter Chocolate Cream" while this one said "Chocolate Ganache" and tasted different. The cookie had a light crunch, and the multiple kinds of chocolate worked well together. I liked this one, but not quite as much as the Ülker bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chocolate smell.
From the package: “Layer of Cocoa Biscuit & Chocolate Ganache in Milk Chocolate” ... “Product of Turkey”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Godiva Chocolatier Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road