Taste test: This chocolate bar had a strange shape, and indeed it mostly resembled a Tivo remote control, with the only major differences being that it was smaller, had no buttons on the flat side and had a curvy stripe running along the domed side. I would find the shape even more unusual, if not for the fact that we previously reviewed a candy bar from an entirely different brand that had the exact same shape! (Notably, both bars were made in Turkey.)
I bit in to find that the interior was divided between a chocolate cookie on the bottom (along the flat edge) and an off-white creme above that, with milk chocolate for the whole exterior. The cookie had a softer crunch than other cookie-filled bars like Twix, but it was actually quite a nice texture. The mix of tastes was good too, but it was a bit too sweet, so I would recommend some cold milk with this one.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice creamy chocolate smell. Mmmm.
From the package: “Belgium 1926” ... “Product of Turkey”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Godiva Chocolatier Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Cookies (640 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road