Taste test: This bag contained foil-wrapped eggs, each about an inch long.
We peeled open our first egg (which wasn't so easy) to find that the surfaces had concentric ovals indented into them and looked pretty good. We bit in to find generally a soft feel, with some occasional slightly crunchy bits, plus lots of great chocolate and butter toffee taste. The taste and texture were a lot like IKEA's excellent Godis Chokladkrokant mini chocolate bars, with a great taste similar to Heath/Skor bars an a softer texture than those. It seemed like these were basically those, in egg form. The foil wrappers were kind of annoying, as they were hard to open and resulted in messy scraps of foil, but otherwise these eggs were top-notch. Our snackers were eager for some chocolate when we offered them some eggs, and everyone who tried one seemed to be thrilled.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate and toffee smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate eggs with butterscotch flavored filling”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Sweden (25 reviews)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (54 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road