Taste test: This bag contained foil-wrapped eggs, each about an inch long.
We peeled open our first egg (which wasn't so easy) to find that the surfaces had concentric ovals indented into them and looked pretty good. We bit in to find generally a soft feel, with some occasional slightly crunchy bits, plus lots of great chocolate and butter toffee taste. The taste and texture were a lot like IKEA's excellent Godis Chokladkrokant mini chocolate bars, with a great taste similar to Heath/Skor bars an a softer texture than those. It seemed like these were basically those, in egg form. The foil wrappers were kind of annoying, as they were hard to open and resulted in messy scraps of foil, but otherwise these eggs were top-notch. Our snackers were eager for some chocolate when we offered them some eggs, and everyone who tried one seemed to be thrilled.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate and toffee smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate eggs with butterscotch flavored filling”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Sweden (27 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (57 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road