Glow Creamy Milk Chocolate
Taste test: This large, fairly thin chocolate bar had a 4x6 section grid, with the top of each section having a pattern of diamonds emanating out from the center of the section.
I broke off some sections and bit in to find a soft feel, smooth texture and very rich, creamy milk chocolate taste. Six sections were just what I needed for a post-taco-lunch chocolate craving. Very satisfying.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Poland” ... “Serving Size 8 Squares (33g) Servings Per Bar 3 Calories 180 Calories from Fat 100”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Reserve Confections Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road