New B.C.N. Ginger Coconut Candy Keo Gung Dua
Taste test: This bag contained individually wrapped hard candies in very colorful wrappers, and each one was shaped kind of like a football in profile, with a butterscotch-like color. They felt fairly substantial. The mix of coconut with ginger was unusual, so we were eager to try this one.
I sucked on one to find a very nice taste, with the ginger fairly mild but still dominant over the even milder coconut, as sugar took a major role in the taste as well. Much different than other ginger candies, and quite good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild ginger smell.
From the package: “Product of China” ... “Ingredients: sugar, high maltose syrup, coconut juice, ginger juice, emulsifier (monoglyceride), salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Coconut (63 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (58 snacks)
- Hard Candy (13 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road