New B.C.N. Ginger Coconut Candy Keo Gung Dua
Taste test: This bag contained individually wrapped hard candies in very colorful wrappers, and each one was shaped kind of like a football in profile, with a butterscotch-like color. They felt fairly substantial. The mix of coconut with ginger was unusual, so we were eager to try this one.
I sucked on one to find a very nice taste, with the ginger fairly mild but still dominant over the even milder coconut, as sugar took a major role in the taste as well. Much different than other ginger candies, and quite good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild ginger smell.
From the package: “Product of China” ... “Ingredients: sugar, high maltose syrup, coconut juice, ginger juice, emulsifier (monoglyceride), salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road