Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark
Taste test: This large chocolate bar had a 2x4 grid of large square sections, each kind of like the small individual Ghirardelli squares, except that they were a bit bigger and attached in this case (though easy enough to detach).
Each one had a Ghirardelli logo on top and was split about midway through its thickness between two layers. The bottom featured plain milk chocolate, while the top was a twist on the typical hard peppermint, instead combining white chocolate with little bits of peppermint hard candy. As a result, there wasn't any of the hard crunch of most peppermint bark, substituting instead the subtle crunch of tiny bits of the hard candy. It was very good — before I knew it, I had eaten all eight sections in one sitting!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly mint white chocolate smell.
From the package: “Rich chocolate layers sprinkled with festive peppermint” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road