Taste test: This package contained two chocolate square, which is twice as many as the conventional Ghirardelli package but less than when you buy a whole bag of them. Each piece had the Ghirardelli eagle logo on top and looked pretty thick, but that was partly because there was a raised ridge around the edge.
I bit in to find that the caramel filling was quite liquidy — about as much as we've seen from any candy — and mixed well with the delicious milk chocolate containing it. The Nutrition Facts rated a serving to be both pieces, totaling 150 calories, but you could also save one for later. Very good caramel milk chocolate, and with two pieces, it was twice as good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great caramel milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Founded in 1852” ... “May contain tree nuts”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road