Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Milk & Pumpkin Spice Caramel
Taste test: These chocolates were thin and square-shaped, with the Ghirardelli logo on top and a lip around the edges of the square.
It took just one bite to find that in addition to the great milk chocolate and caramel that I would expect from Ghirardelli, these absolutely did taste like pumpkin pie. The taste was really, really good for this pumpkin pie lover. Great one!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like caramel and chocolate, quite good, but couldn't smell any pumpkin.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Natural & Artificial Flavor” ... “Time to slow down this season and feel yourself melt with each bite. Savor the luxuriously rich flavors surrounding your senses — delicately spiced caramel infused with sumptuous pumpkin flavor, and then wrapped in intense creamy chocolate. Enjoy as the chocolate pleasure lingers.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1730 snacks)
- Bars (919 snacks)
- Limited Editions (407 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road