Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Milk & Pumpkin Spice Caramel
Taste test: These chocolates were thin and square-shaped, with the Ghirardelli logo on top and a lip around the edges of the square.
It took just one bite to find that in addition to the great milk chocolate and caramel that I would expect from Ghirardelli, these absolutely did taste like pumpkin pie. The taste was really, really good for this pumpkin pie lover. Great one!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like caramel and chocolate, quite good, but couldn't smell any pumpkin.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Natural & Artificial Flavor” ... “Time to slow down this season and feel yourself melt with each bite. Savor the luxuriously rich flavors surrounding your senses — delicately spiced caramel infused with sumptuous pumpkin flavor, and then wrapped in intense creamy chocolate. Enjoy as the chocolate pleasure lingers.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road