Taste test: These wafers followed the same formula as the delicious chocolate ones from the same brand, with two creme layers surrounded by three wafer layers, and two layers of 10 detachable pieces each in the package.
We crunched in to find a light feel and lots of delicious sweet lemon flavor, like a lemon pie, except obviously really a pie at all. An unusual wafer flavor, and a very good one!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a lemon meringue pie. Nice!
From the package: “Wafer con crema al limone • Wafer with lemon cream”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Italy (41 reviews)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Lemon Snacks (36 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road