Taste test: These wafers followed the same formula as the delicious chocolate ones from the same brand, with two creme layers surrounded by three wafer layers, and two layers of 10 detachable pieces each in the package.
We crunched in to find a light feel and lots of delicious sweet lemon flavor, like a lemon pie, except obviously really a pie at all. An unusual wafer flavor, and a very good one!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a lemon meringue pie. Nice!
From the package: “Wafer con crema al limone • Wafer with lemon cream”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road