Taste test: This package contained two layers of 10 wafer bars each. The individual bars had three wafer layers surrounding two chocolate creme layers, with a strong color contrast between the two, thought he chocolate wasn't quite as dark as shown on the package.
We crunched in to find a light, crisp feel overall, but it did feel like the creme layers were noticeably denser than the wafers — and that was a good thing, because the chocolate creme was quite tasty. A great mix of wafer and chocolate, very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell. Mmmmm!
From the package: “Wafer con crema al cacao/Wafer with cocoa cream”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road