Taste test: This large, square milk chocolate bar promised an Oreo-like experience. It had a 4x4 grid of small sections, similar to the Ritter Sport bars, in this case with an impressive 10 different geometric patterns atop the 16 sections (this is counting a pattern only once if it was just a rotated version of another one; if rotated versions are counted, the number would be 15).
I broke off a row of four sections and bit in to find that the interior contained mostly a white creme, with some sparse, small dark brown cookie bits embedded inside. Those bits provided just a slight, occasional crunch. Those cookie bits were far less in evidence than in the Milka & Oreo bar, but the creme was excellent and reminded me a whole lot of Oreo filling. A very good tasting bar, but it missed the mark on the Cookies part of Cookies & Cream.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with cookie flavored filling” ... “Product of Brazil”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Oliveira's Deli, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road