Taste test: This square chocolate bar had a 4x4 grid of sections, with the tops of sections alternating between the Garoto logo and the Garoto mascot holding a candy bar bearing the Garoto logo.
There weren't any hazelnuts visible on top, but a bit of hazelnut did jut out from the bottom. The bar was very thick, and the indentations between sections weren't very deep, so it was a bit tough to break off sections — and even tougher to break them off cleanly. But the best news was that the chocolate was very good, with a rich milk chocolate taste enhanced by crushed hazelnuts that added nice flavor and crunch.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell
From the package: “Milk Chocolate with Hazelnuts”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road