Taste test: This square chocolate bar had a 4x4 grid of sections, with the tops of sections alternating between the Garoto logo and the Garoto mascot holding a candy bar bearing the Garoto logo.
There weren't any hazelnuts visible on top, but a bit of hazelnut did jut out from the bottom. The bar was very thick, and the indentations between sections weren't very deep, so it was a bit tough to break off sections — and even tougher to break them off cleanly. But the best news was that the chocolate was very good, with a rich milk chocolate taste enhanced by crushed hazelnuts that added nice flavor and crunch.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell
From the package: “Milk Chocolate with Hazelnuts”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (89 reviews)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (50 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road