Taste test: This unusual bar had a light tan color and promised a mix of milk and while chocolate, plus churro flavoring within the Rice Krispies-like cereal pieces embedded inside.
The bar had an 8x3 section grid, with the tops alternating between the Garoto logotype and the company's smiley face logo. I bit in to find a soft feel, similar to milk chocolate bars, with crunchy bits abundant inside, but the taste was far more like white chocolate than milk chocolate. There were occasional hits of a churro-like taste, though not strongly cinnamony. A bit disappointing, as I was hoping for more churro flavor.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, similar to white chocolate.
From the package: “Milk and white chocolate with churro flavored caramelized cereal”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road