Taste test: This chocolate bar had 12 narrow, domed sections lined up along the length, easy separable, with milk chocolate exteriors and white creme interiors. So it looked kind of like the wall of a log cabin.
The outside had a melty feel on the fingertips, and it was all very soft upon biting in, with a great creamy milk chocolate taste. I couldn't really notice any delineation in taste or texture between the chocolate and the filling. The small sections made it easy to eat a tiny portion if that's all that you wanted, but it was very tempting to go with two at a time, and then to go back for even more.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “1 Tablete igual a aprox. 6 Batons!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Oliveira's Deli, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road