Taste test: This chocolate bar had 12 narrow, domed sections lined up along the length, easy separable, with milk chocolate exteriors and white creme interiors. So it looked kind of like the wall of a log cabin.
The outside had a melty feel on the fingertips, and it was all very soft upon biting in, with a great creamy milk chocolate taste. I couldn't really notice any delineation in taste or texture between the chocolate and the filling. The small sections made it easy to eat a tiny portion if that's all that you wanted, but it was very tempting to go with two at a time, and then to go back for even more.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “1 Tablete igual a aprox. 6 Batons!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Oliveira's Deli, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road