Taste test: This large chocolate bar had an 8x3 grid of smallish, rectangular sections, with each one bearing either the Garoto name or the cartoonish mascot on its curvy domed top.
I bit in to find a soft feel and a very rich milk chocolate taste. I'm a big milk chocolate fan, and this one was just more intense than usual, bringing even more of that great chocolate rush. Very good bar!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Oil (Palm and/or Shea), Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Polyglycerol, Polyricinoleic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor. Contains Milk, Soy. May contain Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Wheat.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Modelos Market Cafe, Magoun Square, Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road