Taste test: This large package contained a tray holding three layers of thick wafers, cut into eight detachable pieces per layer. Each one was a bit over an inch wide and about half an inch thick, with five wafers layers surrounding four cream layers. The color was beige, alternating with darker and lighter shades.
I crunched in to find a fairly sweet coconut flavor, more sugary than most coconut snacks but not too sugary, and somewhat coconut-flavored but not overly so. It didn't have the coconut texture (thankfully). We shared these around with a large group of snackers, including some big fans of coconut, and everyone who tried one seemed quite happy that they did.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sweet coconut smell.
From the package: “Produced in a factory where peanut products are also handled.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road