Taste test: This 6-layer wafer bar had a milk chocolate coating on the outside.
The bar was about the same thickness and about three times as wide as your typical Kit Kat bar (a single Kit Kat stick detached from a set of four, that is). It had a much lighter feel than Kit Kat, as there was much less of the dense milk chocolate exterior; it was mostly wafer, with just a thin milk chocolate coating. The taste was pretty good, with a light feel, nice light crunch and subtle chocolate taste. It was quite filling for such a light bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Wafers Coated with Milky Chocolate Sensation”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road