Taste test: This 6-layer wafer bar had a milk chocolate coating on the outside.
The bar was about the same thickness and about three times as wide as your typical Kit Kat bar (a single Kit Kat stick detached from a set of four, that is). It had a much lighter feel than Kit Kat, as there was much less of the dense milk chocolate exterior; it was mostly wafer, with just a thin milk chocolate coating. The taste was pretty good, with a light feel, nice light crunch and subtle chocolate taste. It was quite filling for such a light bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Wafers Coated with Milky Chocolate Sensation”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road