Gamer Grub S'mores Performance Snack
Taste test: This snack mix consisted of small, dome-shaped graham cracker pieces that were much too light in color to resemble grahams, smaller marshmallow pieces shaped like chocolate chips (or downsized Hershey's Kisses), and larger chocolate pieces that were generally ball-shaped but came in various shapes and sizes, some resembling coated seeds, and some with a slight greenish tint.
I couldn't stop eating this once I started. The mix didn't really taste like s'mores because of the lack of any sort of meltiness, but it still was quite good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of s'mores-like. Could smell graham crackers, marshmallows and maybe a hint of chocolate.
From the package: “A sweet and rich blend of Smores Bites, Marshmallow Chips, Graham Bites and Chocolate Gems”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Biosilo Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (134 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road