Taste test: This thick, narrow, extra-long bar had a smooth, light milk chocolate-colored exterior, concealing an interior that consisted of many thin layers of milk chocolate interspersed with air. So it was kind the dipped version of the Flake Bar.
I bit in to find a soft feel and lots of smooth, sweet, delicious milk chocolate, so the taste was really good. It also made a huge mess — biting in always seemed to cause thin fragments of milk chocolate to go flying in all directions. I ate it over a plate, which I would highly recommend.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with a rippled centre”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road