Taste test: This thick, narrow, extra-long bar had a smooth, light milk chocolate-colored exterior, concealing an interior that consisted of many thin layers of milk chocolate interspersed with air. So it was kind the dipped version of the Flake Bar.
I bit in to find a soft feel and lots of smooth, sweet, delicious milk chocolate, so the taste was really good. It also made a huge mess — biting in always seemed to cause thin fragments of milk chocolate to go flying in all directions. I ate it over a plate, which I would highly recommend.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with a rippled centre”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road