Taste test: This thick, narrow, extra-long bar had a smooth, light milk chocolate-colored exterior, concealing an interior that consisted of many thin layers of milk chocolate interspersed with air. So it was kind the dipped version of the Flake Bar.
I bit in to find a soft feel and lots of smooth, sweet, delicious milk chocolate, so the taste was really good. It also made a huge mess — biting in always seemed to cause thin fragments of milk chocolate to go flying in all directions. I ate it over a plate, which I would highly recommend.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with a rippled centre”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road