Taste test: The snacks looked like oversized M&M's, with round shapes that were bigger in diameter than the standard M&M's and thicker too, but with a similar candy shell.
All of the shells were brown, with no M's or anything else on the surfaces. They tasted quite good, a different milk chocolate taste than M&M's, similar to the Galaxy chocolate bars as you would expect. Good chocolate in a convenient form.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Pleasure worth sharing” ... “Milk chocolate contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road