Taste test: This bar had an unusual shape, as the sections were not actually rectangles, but instead were curved on all sides, with a curvy divider in between sections, a big departure from the typical rectilinear geometry seen in most multisection candy bars. The top of a each section had just a small stylized "G" from the Galaxy logo. The chocolate on the top and sides had a smooth appearance, but on the flat bottom of the bar, I could see bits of honeycomb showing through.
I bit in with an eye on that strange section divider, eager to see whether it would break cleanly along that curvy line. It did not. The chocolate taste was good, and the honeycomb added a nice crunch. I couldn't taste that much honeycomb amid all of that chocolate — it was a far cry from the all-honeycomb-interior Crunchie, but the chocolate was pretty good, though kind of on the sweet side.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate crisp with honeycomb pieces”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road