Taste test: This bar had an unusual shape, as the sections were not actually rectangles, but instead were curved on all sides, with a curvy divider in between sections, a big departure from the typical rectilinear geometry seen in most multisection candy bars. The top of a each section had just a small stylized "G" from the Galaxy logo. The chocolate on the top and sides had a smooth appearance, but on the flat bottom of the bar, I could see bits of honeycomb showing through.
I bit in with an eye on that strange section divider, eager to see whether it would break cleanly along that curvy line. It did not. The chocolate taste was good, and the honeycomb added a nice crunch. I couldn't taste that much honeycomb amid all of that chocolate — it was a far cry from the all-honeycomb-interior Crunchie, but the chocolate was pretty good, though kind of on the sweet side.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate crisp with honeycomb pieces”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road