Taste test: This candy bar had the same six curvy sections as the Galaxy Honeycomb Crisp, with the G logo on top. I couldn't see any crumbled cookie on the top of the bar, but the bottom did have some visible through the surface
I broke off a section (but not cleanly, as the odd curved dividers really don't work) and crunched in to find a nice milk chocolate taste, with some crumbled-up pieces of Oreos cookies (just the cookies, not the creme filling) or something similar, but not a lot, as there were less cookie pieces than expected. Still a good chocolate bar, and it went well with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, and it does smell like a chocolate cookie.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road