Taste test: This candy bar had the same six curvy sections as the Galaxy Honeycomb Crisp, with the G logo on top. I couldn't see any crumbled cookie on the top of the bar, but the bottom did have some visible through the surface
I broke off a section (but not cleanly, as the odd curved dividers really don't work) and crunched in to find a nice milk chocolate taste, with some crumbled-up pieces of Oreos cookies (just the cookies, not the creme filling) or something similar, but not a lot, as there were less cookie pieces than expected. Still a good chocolate bar, and it went well with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, and it does smell like a chocolate cookie.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road