Galaxies Chocolate Covered Malted Milk Balls
Taste test: This bag contained fairly large spherical candies that looked at first like they were coated in foil, but they actually were not, as the shiny exteriors were really part of the edible candies.
The various pieces were colored in blue, green, purple and gold, with each kind actually constituting a textured mix of that color with some shine to it, plus brown. The shine effect was kind of like M&M's Premiums, though these didn't glow quite so much as the M&M's. There was a very nice crunch upon biting in, as the malted centers were quite crunchy, and there was plenty of chocolate taste to go around, since the thick area between the malted center and the shiny exterior was milk chocolate. Very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
From the package: “chocolate covered malted milk candies with a shimmery cosmic coating” ... “cosmic fun facts on back panel”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Galaxy Confections, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road