GT Honey Ginger Candy
Taste test: These chewable, individually wrapped candies were brick-shaped and fairly thick, with an amber color generally, plus some white splotches all over the surfaces.
I bit in to find a very soft feel, with a ginger flavor that wasn't strong as many other ginger candies. It was fairly sweet, but I don't think I could specifically taste any honey. The ginger seemed to get stronger after that initial bite, but it still didn't stand out for strength of ginger. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet ginger smell.
From the package: “What's strong and chewy and explodes with sweetness when put on the tongue? No, not that… We're talking about Honey Ginger Soft Candy. There have been lots of great couples in the history of consumption, but Honey Ginger Soft Candy is a wholesome treat made to balance the spicy kick of ginger and the subtle sweetness of honey.” ... “made in china”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: New Midori Trading Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road