Taste test: This candy bar was similar in shape to a single Twix bar from those twin-packs.
It definitely tasted different from a regular Reese's and also different from the non-fudge Reese's Peanut Butter Bar, but it wasn't really all that fudgy. The main difference that I noticed was that the peanut butter filling was less moist, or perhaps it just seemed that way because the fudge interacted with the peanut butter differently than the chocolate did. The texture was overall very soft, and I didn't think that the taste was anything special, so I would stick with the original Reese's over this bar.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely different from a regular Reese's, as there was some fudge mixed in.
From the package: “Naturally and artificially flavored” ... “Serving Size 1 package Calories 200 Fat Cal. 100”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road