Taste test: This candy bar was similar in shape to a single Twix bar from those twin-packs.
It definitely tasted different from a regular Reese's and also different from the non-fudge Reese's Peanut Butter Bar, but it wasn't really all that fudgy. The main difference that I noticed was that the peanut butter filling was less moist, or perhaps it just seemed that way because the fudge interacted with the peanut butter differently than the chocolate did. The texture was overall very soft, and I didn't think that the taste was anything special, so I would stick with the original Reese's over this bar.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely different from a regular Reese's, as there was some fudge mixed in.
From the package: “Naturally and artificially flavored” ... “Serving Size 1 package Calories 200 Fat Cal. 100”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road