Taste test: This dark chocolate candy bar had six sections with the word FRY running across the top of each one and just the slightest rut between sections to divide them.
I bit in to find a fairly soft feel, with a much sweeter taste than your typical just-dark-chocolate bar, as the white filling provided lots of additional sugar, with more of a sweet taste than a creamy one. The inside of the bar was a single filling cavity spanning all of the sections. It was a bit on the sweet side for my tastes, but having it with some cold milk did help.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate with a fondant centre (52%)” ... “Not suitable for someone with a milk allergy. Chocolate contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road