Fruit Bowl Fruit Flakes Raspberry with a Yogurt Coating
Taste test: This bag contained beige-colored pieces that roughly resembled jelly beans in shape (not anything like any sort of flake) with a somewhat more irregular shape than actual jelly beans.
Most of the pieces had some of the raspberry filling nearly poking through the yogurt coating in several places. The Fruit Flakes tasted quite good, with a sweet and very tasty raspberry and yogurt flavor. I don't know how they came up with the name, as it's cute and alliterative but doesn't really describe the snack very well.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild raspberry smell.
From the package: “Ideal for Lunchboxes” ... “Fruit Flakes™ are made with more than 3 times their own weight in real fruit that is concentrated, sweetened and formed into pieces. Each pieces is then enveloped in a yogurt coating.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road