Frito Lay Chokis
Taste test: These roughly spherical balls of chocolate had smooth milk chocolate exteriors, with a light crunch, airy feel and rich milk chocolate taste upon biting in.
After eating a few pieces by just popping the whole piece into my mouth, I bit open a cross-section of one and was very surprised to find that the interior looked like a plain corn puff. So all of that chocolate was coming from the coating. It all worked out really well. Like these a whole lot!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate and caramel smell. (Surprised by the caramel!)
From the package: “Chocolatosas y Deliciosas!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road