Frito Lay Chokis
Taste test: These roughly spherical balls of chocolate had smooth milk chocolate exteriors, with a light crunch, airy feel and rich milk chocolate taste upon biting in.
After eating a few pieces by just popping the whole piece into my mouth, I bit open a cross-section of one and was very surprised to find that the interior looked like a plain corn puff. So all of that chocolate was coming from the coating. It all worked out really well. Like these a whole lot!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate and caramel smell. (Surprised by the caramel!)
From the package: “Chocolatosas y Deliciosas!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Chocolate (1720 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (143 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (119 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Fiesta Mart, Austin, Texas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road