Taste test: This bar had a notably different look from any other candy bars or wafer bars we've tried, with a pyramid-like shape, perhaps playing off its Egyptian origin. The sides sloped inward to a flat top, and inside, there were six wafer layers, getting increasingly narrow while moving from bottom to top. There was chocolate between each of the wafer layers, as well as a chocolate coating on the outside.
We crunched in to find a fairly dense feel as wafer bars go, with a light crunch and a nice kick of chocolate. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Egypt (3 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road