Taste test: This chocolate bar was double the bubble — it was shaped to look like a bunch of big bubbles from the outside, and the milk chocolate was filled with countless little bubbles on the inside.
Really, it was a lot like the Milka Bubbly bar, except smaller. It looked good, and it tasted good, with a rich, creamy milk chocolate taste. The bubbles looked bigger than other aerated bars. It had a lighter feel than a solid bar because of the bubbles, without really sacrificing anything in terms of taste, because the milk chocolate was great.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Norway”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road