Taste test: These gummies from Germany were shaped like a pig's face.
Fred's face on the gummies wasn't quite as attractive as the character on the front of the bag, but there was some detail for the eyes, nose and mouth, plus a second shade of pink for the ears. They were moist, chewy and pretty tasty — a fruit taste, not the flavor of any of the various parts of the pig.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild fruit juice smell.
From the package: “Ohne tierische gelatine!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road