Taste test: These gummies from Germany were shaped like a pig's face.
Fred's face on the gummies wasn't quite as attractive as the character on the front of the bag, but there was some detail for the eyes, nose and mouth, plus a second shade of pink for the ears. They were moist, chewy and pretty tasty — a fruit taste, not the flavor of any of the various parts of the pig.
Shop: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild fruit juice smell.
From the package: “Ohne tierische gelatine!”
Online store: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road