Taste test: This candy bar was named for America's Sunshine State, but it came from the sometimes-icy island of Iceland. The bar had a lumpy shape, with white bits of coconut partially covering the milk chocolate exterior.
I bit in to find a surprisingly light feel, and when I looked at the cross-section, it was evident that the interior beneath the lumps was actually a multi-layer wafer bar. I could taste a lot more chocolate than I could coconut (a good thing for me) and I could barely notice the coconut texture (an even better thing). Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate and coconut smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa liquor, flour, milk powder, skimmed milk powder, desiccated coconut, puffed rice, Hydrogenated vegetable fat, maize starch, sodium bicarbonate, aluminum bicarbonate, soya lecithin (E322), vegetable oil, vanillin.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Iceland (15 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Wafer bars (135 snacks)
- Coconut (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road