Taste test: This candy bar was named for America's Sunshine State, but it came from the sometimes-icy island of Iceland. The bar had a lumpy shape, with white bits of coconut partially covering the milk chocolate exterior.
I bit in to find a surprisingly light feel, and when I looked at the cross-section, it was evident that the interior beneath the lumps was actually a multi-layer wafer bar. I could taste a lot more chocolate than I could coconut (a good thing for me) and I could barely notice the coconut texture (an even better thing). Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate and coconut smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa liquor, flour, milk powder, skimmed milk powder, desiccated coconut, puffed rice, Hydrogenated vegetable fat, maize starch, sodium bicarbonate, aluminum bicarbonate, soya lecithin (E322), vegetable oil, vanillin.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Iceland (15 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Wafer bars (128 snacks)
- Coconut (61 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna in Iceland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road